WSMS is electing all positions for 2019 in a single mega-election!*
*Except first year representatives
Every WSMS Executive, Council, GHAWS/SurgSoc/PhysSoc/Alumni Executive position will be decided by you, our members in an online election.
SEPTEMBER 16 11.59PM - applications due (checklist below)...email to email@example.com
SEPTEMBER 19 - voting opens
SEPTEMBER 26 11.59PM - voting closes
SEPTEMBER 30 - roles for 2019 are announced
Check out the WSMS Constitution Part 4 for all the answers to your questions.
- Want to know what each position involves? PART 4
- Want to know what to put in your application? PART 4
- Want to know if you’ll get to meet Deng Adut at some point? Maybe. But also read Part 4
- Want to know how many giant pandas there are in the WSMS storeroom? Part 4
- Want to know how many positions you can run for? Part 4
Read. Part. 4. Then dive in and see what adventures await you in 2019!
Good luck, and we hope to see everyone logging in and voting at the end of September.
Returning Officers: Anu Ganapathy (Academic 2018). Please contact the returning officers by email if you have any questions!
What Roles are Available?
WSMS Council Role Descriptions are found in the Full Council Policy.
SIG Executive Role Descriptions are found HERE. This includes GHAWS, PhySoc, SurgSoc, Crit Care and Alumni Foundation.
Nomination Application Checklist
1. Complete the nomination form
2. Evidence of discussion with the person who currently holds this role (screenshot of FB convo or email is enough)
3. High definition photo to be used on website
4. Blurb which addresses application criteria. This will appear on the website. If there are no stated application criteria, simply describe your vision for the role and why you believe you are suitable!
Note: Word count for blurb:
<500 words for President of WSMS.
<400 words for all other positions
***Note: Please disclose if you will be in Bathurst or Lismore for either Semester 1 or 2 in your blurb.
If any of the above links do not work, all relevant documents can be found here: https://goo.gl/77FTYn