WSMS aims to support and represent our members academically to the School of Medicine, in order to feedback any information, queries or concerns that you may have.
As such, we have an extensive Academic Subcommittee, with representatives to represent you to the School of Medicine, on various parts of the course, as well as any personal academic concerns.
In 2017, your points of contact for academic inquiries are:
Year Representatives: (your first point-of-contact)
- Year 1: Eklavya Wangoo, Charmaine D'Souza (until March 2017)
- Year 2: Elizabeth Skalkos and Milena De Silva
- Year 3: Lashnika Bandaranayake and Zahraa Ahadzada
- Year 4: Dominic Ng, Laura Vamini Vijeyaratnam
- Year 5: Vaish Mahen, Aaditi Padhi
- Blacktown: Kabytto Chen
- Macarthur: Ahmed Almafragy
- International Officer: Jarred Pezzullo
- Indigenous Officer: Paddy Corcoran
Medical Education Committee Representatives:
- Evaluation Committee: Nikitha Kramadhari, Vinay Murthy
- Assessment Committee: Sowmiya Karthikeyan, Eklavya Wangoo
- Management Committee: Year Representatives sit on this committee
- Community Engaged Teaching & Learning (CETL): To be elected - 2 chosen via GHAWS
- Rural Committee: To be elected - one representative chosen via RHUUWS
- School of Medicine Indigenous Committee (SMIC): Your Indigenous Student Representative sits on this committee
- Australian Medical Council Report: President, Academic Director.
- Critical Care: