WSMS aims to support and represent our members academically to the School of Medicine, in order to feedback any information, queries or concerns that you may have.
As such, we have an extensive Academic Subcommittee, with representatives to represent you to the School of Medicine, on various parts of the course, as well as any personal academic concerns.
In 2017, your points of contact for academic inquiries are:
Academic Director: Anu Ganapathy (Y5) at email@example.com
Year Representatives: (your first point-of-contact)
- Year 1: TBA
- Year 2: Daniel Hazan and Praween Senanayake
- Year 3: Naomi Pathirana and Amaar Ahmad
- Year 4: Mackenzie Pickering and Ishan Thakur
- Year 5: Kabytto Chen and Annie Huynh
- Blacktown: Aziz Alsaraf
- Macarthur: Tom Hart
- International Officer: Aditya Mavuru
- Indigenous Officer: Aidan Sullivan and Brandon Kober-Brown
Medical Education Committee Representatives:
- Evaluation Committee: Melinda Lam, Alice Shen
- Assessment Committee: Praween Senanayakem Nikitha Kramadhari
- Management Committee: Year Representatives sit on this committee
- Community Engaged Teaching & Learning (CETL): To be elected - 2 chosen via GHAWS
- Rural Committee: To be elected - one representative chosen via RHUUWS
- School of Medicine Indigenous Committee (SMIC): Your Indigenous Student Representative sits on this committee
- Australian Medical Council Report: President, Academic Director.
- Critical Care:
If you have any academic suggestions or concerns, please contact Anu Ganapathy, your Academic Director 2018, at firstname.lastname@example.org