WSMS is electing all positions for 2018 in a single mega-election!*
*Except first year representatives and junior AMSA reps
Every WSMS Executive, Council, GHAWS/SurgSoc/PhysSoc/Alumni Executive position will be decided by you, our members in an online election.
SEPTEMBER 21 - Voting opens
SEPTEMBER 28 – Voting closes
Check out the WSMS Constitution – PART 4 for the answers to all your questions!
- Want to know what each position involves? Part 4.
- Want to know what to put in your application? Part 4.
- Want to know if you’ll get to meet Deng Adut at some point? Maybe. But also Read Part 4.
- Want to know how many giant pandas there are in the WSMS storeroom? Part 4.
- Want to know how many positions you can run for? Part 4.
- Want to know when the results are released? Part 4.
Read. Part. 4. Then dive in and see what adventures await you in 2018!
Good luck, and we hope to see everyone logging in and voting at the end of September.
Returning Officers: Christine Byrnes (President 2017), Ben Griffiths (Treasurer 2017), Melinda Lam (Academic 2017). Please contact the returning officers by email if you have any questions!
GHAWS Executive Detailed Role Descriptions are found here
Alumni Foundation Detailed Role Descriptions are found here
Nomination Application Checklist.
1. Nomination form
2. Evidence of discussion with the person who currently holds this role (screenshot of FB convo or email is enough)
3. High definition photo to be used on website
4. Blurb which addresses application criteria. This will appear on the website. If there are no stated application criteria, simply describe your vision for the role and why you believe you are suitable!
Note: Word count for blurb:
<500 words for President of WSMS.
<400 words for all other positions
***Note: Please disclose if you will be in Bathurst or Lismore for either Semester 1 or 2 in your blurb.